Our advice is Relationship Driven, Non-Transactional and delivered with integrity.


Commonly asked questions

Which types of commercial finance do you arrange?

We specialise in all types of commercial finance. We also have a range of complementary
services we provide.

What are the benefits of using an NACFB broker?

Commercial Expert is Directly Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority, FCA Number 698364. If you are a borrowing as a sole trader or as a
partnership with less than 4 partners then you will receive regulated advice from
Commercial Expert Ltd. Although the products offered will NOT be regulated by the FCA.
All borrowings as a Ltd Co, Corporate entity, Investment Property Loan or partnerships
with more than 4 partners will not receive regulated advice, although a very similar
and robust service will be offered.

Brokers who are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
(NACFB) all adhere to an industry recognised Code of Practice, so if you use a broker with
the NACFB logo, you know you’ll be getting a fair and structured service. You are also safe
in the knowledge that we hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Do you offer the best commercial mortgage rates available?

We are whole of market commercial advisers and we have excellent relationships with all lenders.
Our knowledge of criteria and rates is second to none and we have access
to traditional and specialist lenders allowing us to provide a truly independent and whole of
market service.

I have a property owned by my pension, would
I be able to realise any additional equity from my fund?

Yes we can, the property will be held in a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), up to 50% of
the value of the property can be released and used for any legal business purpose.

My bank has insisted I have life insurance in place to
cover the amount of the mortgage, can you arrange this for me?

Yes, we can arrange all aspects of Insurance. Commercial Expert is Directly Authorised and
Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Number 698364 and can
provide you with whole of market advice for all of your business and personal protection needs.

Can you arrange buildings insurance across all my properties?

Yes, we have access to all general insurance products in the market place.
This includes, buildings, contents, Landlords, Professional Indemnity and
Public Liability. We do not offer any advice in this area,
however we have excellent partnerships with specialist advisers.
Please click here to obtain a quotation.

Do you charge fees?

Not always. This is by negotiation. All our fees are consistent and transparent.
Please contact us on 01325 359800 for further information.

Do you have a local consultant that would be able to come and see me?

Yes, we have a number of national contacts throughout the country.
Please telephone 01325 359800.

I’m a Residential Mortgage Broker. Can I introduce my
commercial deals to you?

Yes of course, please register as an Introducer.
You can then submit cases via email, fax or submit online.

Do you pay introducers?

Yes we pay all registered introducers of Commercial Expert Ltd. Commissions vary dependent
upon volume, value and quality of submissions.
Give us a call on 01325 359800 to discuss your requirements or ask us to call you back.